Things To See & Do Around Lincoln, DE
Within 20 minutes of our beautiful Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort you will find these fun and exciting activities:
What's a partner? Well, it's a company or business located near us that we love because they are GREAT! They work with us, help us, have fun with us, and are overall our BF's (best friends)! Being a partner of Delaware Jellystone means that these businesses have our mark of approval and we happily and knowingly refer you to them. A Delaware Jellystone partner supplements our programs and shows you the best of the best.
Our partnership list grows every day!
Awesome Water Activities
- Delmarva Board Sports. DelMarVa Board Sport Adventures offers stand up paddling and windsurfing excursions, sales and rentals in Delaware. Transportation from the park is available. Inquire for details.
- Jet Ski Rentals
- There's tax free outlet shopping at Tanger Outlet Center. What better way to spend a day than shopping!?
- Rehoboth Boardwalk has all the things to see and do. Whether it's festivals, restaurants, hiking trails, ferry schedules. You'll find it all here!
Racing & Gaming
- Dover Downs & Dover International Speedway: Whether it's gaming or racing, there's so much to see and do here. Come experience the "Monster Mile"!
- Harrington Raceway & Casino. There's slots, table games, sports betting, entertainments, restaurants, live racing and harness racing!
- Cape May Lewes Ferry. Ferry schedule for crossing the Delaware Bay!
Scenic Golf Paradises
- Baywood Greens Golf Course is located in Long Neck, DE. A scenic paradise for the best golf, living, dining, banquets & weddings in Southern Delaware. Just minutes from the resort areas of Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, and the Indian River Bay; Baywood Greens is an exclusively public 18-hole championship golf course.
- The Rookery is an 18-hole championship golf course layout in the Rehoboth Beach, Delaware resort area and open to the public year round. We offer a wonderful playing experience for golfers of all abilities. Pete Oakley and Chris Adkins, have designed a water laden, golfer friendly challenge just off the picturesque Broadkill River.
Bird Watching & Wildlife Refuges
- Delaware Birding Trail consists of 27 of the best birding sites around the state. This trail allows visitors to see and experience the incredible diversity of species and habitat that Delaware offers.
- Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge - located on the western shore of Delaware Bay, approximately 22 miles southeast of Dover. The refuge is considered to have one of the best existing wetland habitat areas along the Atlantic Coast.
- Bombay Hook It also includes 1,100 acres of impounded fresh water pools, brushy and timbered swamps, 1,100 acres of agricultural lands, and timbered and grassy upland.
- Miles of sandy beaches, including Rehoboth and Lewes Beaches
- Delaware State Parks: Cape Henlopen & Killens Pond
- Chartered off-shore fishing